EMACSPEAK The Complete Audio Desktop
Here is where I plan to publish Emacspeak tricks and introduce new features as I implement them.
Table Of Contents
- Emacs Start-Up: Speeding It Up
- Data-Binding In Emacs
Lisp: let-alist When Processing JSON Data
- Spatial Audio: ALSA Virtual Devices Using LADSPA
- Emacspeak 46.0 (HelpfulDog) Unleashed
- Email Setup On The
Emacspeak Audio Desktop
- Emacs: Check Interactive Call For Emacspeak
- Audio Deja Vu: Audio Formatted Math On The Emacspeak Desktop
- Fun With TTS (Voxin) And Ladspa
Follow-Up: Soundscapes On The Emacspeak Audio Desktop
- Emacspeak 45.0 (IdealDog) Unleashed
- Emacspeak 44.0 (SteadyDog) Unleashed
- Smithsonian Permanent Research
Collection, May 12, 1999.
Augmented Headphone Listening On Linux For The Emacspeak Audio Desktop
- Soundscapes on the Emacspeak Audio Desktop.
- A Ladspa Work-Bench for the
- New spatialized
sound-theme derived from
- Listening to multiple media
streams on the Emacspeak Audio Desktop
- Emacspeak 43.0 (SolidDog) Unleashed
Using Multiple TTS Streams On The Emacspeak Audio Desktop
Smart Actions In Directory Buffers For The Emacspeak Audio Desktop
Setting Up An X Environment For Using With Emacspeak, ChromeVox and StumpWM
- Emacspeak:Setting up StumpWM as a speech-enabled Window Manager.
- Emacspeak: An Overview Of Voice-Lock Over The Years
- Muggles Keyboard conveniences for the
- Archvie of all articles.
These articles were formerly published via the Emacspeak Blog on Blogspot. Going forward, they will be published as light-weight HTML pages on GitHub.